Subject: Kind request for an interview - European Commission Study on the future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills and social inclusion
From: "Study on the future of EU funding in EMPL areas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maurizio Pulcini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 18:11:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

EY is conducting a study on behalf of the European Commission (DG EMPL) 
focusing on future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills, and social 
inclusion. This study covers three key instruments: the European Social Fund 
Plus (ESF+), the European Globalisation Adjustment Fund (EGF), and the 
InvestEU Social Investment and Skills Window (SISW). For more details, 
please refer to the Commission’s attached letter.

In the context of this project, we would like to invite you to participate 
in an interview with our Study Team to share your feedback and views on the 
current effectiveness and challenges of these funds, as well as 
opportunities for their future evolution. The interview will be tailored to 
your areas of expertise, focusing on one or more of the funds where your 
insights will be most relevant. Your expertise will be invaluable in shaping 
our understanding of how these funds can continue to contribute effectively 
to the EU’s social objectives.

The interview will last approximately 60 minutes and can be scheduled at 
your earliest convenience, after the Christmas break, starting from Tuesday, 
7th of January. We can conduct the interview via Microsoft Teams or a phone 
call, based on your preference.

Your participation is instrumental in ensuring that the study reflects a 
comprehensive and balanced view of stakeholder perspectives. By the 6th of 
January, we kindly ask you to confirm your interest in taking part in the 
interview and to provide us with some dates and time slots of your 
availability. Following your confirmation, we will provide further details, 
including interview guidelines.

Should you wish to redirect us to a colleague instead, who you think might 
be better positioned to speak about the topic, we would greatly appreciate 
it if you could put us in contact.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. Should you have any 
questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact 
the Study Team via our functional mailbox: 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
Maurizio Pulcini on behalf of the Study Team

Future of Funds Study Team

Consulting | Public Policy Advisory & Evaluation

EY Advisory S.p.A.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Transforming business through the power of people, technology and 
innovation —  <http://ey.com/consulting> ey.com/consulting

This communication, that may contain confidential and/or legally privileged 
information, is intended solely for the use of the intended addressees. 
Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message, that 
do not relate to the official business of this firm, shall be considered as 
not given or endorsed by it. Every opinion or advice contained in this 
communication is subject to the terms and conditions provided by the 
agreement governing the engagement with such a client. If you have received 
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to 
this email and then delete it from your system. Any use, disclosure, copying 
or distribution of the contents of this communication by a not-intended 
recipient or in violation of the purposes of this communication is strictly 
prohibited and may be unlawful.

La presente comunicazione, che potrebbe contenere informazioni riservate e/o 
protette da segreto professionale, è indirizzata esclusivamente ai 
destinatari della medesima qui indicati. Le opinioni, le conclusioni e le 
altre informazioni qui contenute, che non siano relative alla nostra 
attività caratteristica, devono essere considerate come non inviate né 
avvalorate da noi. Tutti i pareri e le informazioni qui contenuti sono 
soggetti ai termini ed alle condizioni previsti dagli accordi che regolano 
il nostro rapporto con il cliente. Nel caso in cui abbiate ricevuto per 
errore la presente comunicazione, vogliate cortesemente darcene immediata 
notizia, rispondendo a questo stesso indirizzo di e-mail, e poi procedere 
alla cancellazione di questo messaggio dal Vostro sistema. E’ strettamente 
proibito e potrebbe essere fonte di violazione di legge qualsiasi uso, 
comunicazione, copia o diffusione dei contenuti di questa comunicazione da 
parte di chi la abbia ricevuta per errore o in violazione degli scopi della 
presente.